MadleyHadley is no longer being updated. For similar posts by the author of MadleyHadley, visit Toad in the Garlic.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lawns for Food

I wish more people thought like this:


Because if they did, when I finally have the time to dig up my front lawn to put in berry bushes and vegetable plants (after I have carefully planned it out), my neighbours wouldn't get upset and worried about their house values, and I could have more interesting and useful landscaping.

Want more John Green?  Take a look at this book review (The Fault in Our Stars).  Seriously -- one of my all-time favourite authors; I've been following his writing since Looking for Alaska (yes, you can get his books from the public library).  Want more online?  Check out Vlogbrothers or Crash Course.
*******

No comments: