MadleyHadley is no longer being updated. For similar posts by the author of MadleyHadley, visit Toad in the Garlic.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Ride to Mineral Hills Winery

Mr. Madley here, faithful readers, with a cross-post from my bicycle-related blog, Velophoria. Emily asked me to share my report of a ride to a lovely winery, run by a lovely guy. Here's an excerpt, to whet your appetite (or sharpen your thirst, as the case may be):

...As I pulled up, I saw a big "Open" flag on the porch, so, out of neighborly curiosity, I lifted my bike against a post so that I might see what was what inside. A man came hustling out of the fields to the right of the building and introduced himself as Larry Godard, co-owner of the place. Did I want to be shown around? When a guy as transparently nice as Larry asks to show you around his winery, there's only one right answer...
For more fun and photos, shoot on over here. And a joyous season to all!
*******

No comments: